[lbo-talk] "Critical Support" (Re: Fidel)

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Mon Dec 25 10:51:44 PST 2006

I think that the future of Cuba is dependent on the direction of the region. Will this spate of left elections create meaningful change (if not as proletarian revolution, at least in the structure of the world system)? Castro for all his faults recognizes this, and hence his encouragement for structures of regional integration. (Which of course are fairly ambivialent in themselves.)

robert wood