[lbo-talk] Thailand's paper factory invests in Vietnam's Binh Duong province

uvj at vsnl.com uvj at vsnl.com
Mon Dec 25 15:42:46 PST 2006

Nhan Dan http://www.nhandan.com.vn/english/

Last updated: 16:37 - December 12, 2006

Thailand's paper factory invests in Binh Duong http://www.nhandan.com.vn/english/business/121206/business_thailand.htm

Thailand Paper and Pulp Production Joint Stock Company on December 11 signed a contract to lease 40 hectares in My Phuoc 3 Industrial Park in southern province of Binh Duong to build a US $220 million high-quality packaging factory.

Investment will be divided into two phases. In the first phase, the company will invest US $136 million for the factory which will then has a capacity of 150,000 tonnes of products a year.

Construction is slated in March 2007 and the factory is scheduled to begin operation in 2009.

My Phuoc IP is currently considered by foreign investors as the fastest developing and most successful IP in Vietnam with a quite a good system of infrastructure facilities.

The IP has attracted 190 projects from investors coming from 17 countries and territories including the US, Germany, France, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand and Switzerland with a total investment capital of US $1.4 billion.

© All rights, including design and copyright are owned by NhanDan Online.