[lbo-talk] Farewell My Yuletide

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 10:10:56 PST 2006

C. Grimes:

``No, no, no. Marlowe. You work for the real estate company. They hired you. Make the downtown boys sweat it out of you. Then it comes out Mickey probably has some money in the company somewhere, but you work for this dame in the office. Snow White something. I'll cover for that angle.

[...]

Nice.

.d.

We were promised a future of robot butlers but got instead DNA sculpting and frozen photons, to name two example. So the actual situation is weirder and, therefore, more to my taste.

...................... http://monroelab.net/blog/