[lbo-talk] Re: Fidel

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 13:33:46 PST 2006

On 12/27/06, BklynMagus <magcomm at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> >From Jerry:
>
> > "_Under what conditions do the citizens (mostly privileged
> intellectuals) of an aggressor nation gain moral warrant to criticize
> the nation or regime _their_ nation is committing war crimes and
> terrorist acts against?_ "

<clip>
> For you, the question is how does a human being earn the right to
> criticize. For me, the question is how does a person lose it.

Nobody loses "rights" by following a moral course. What ever moral course you follow it is your "right." The question is: Is the course that you follow a moral one in the first place?

As a queer, I have a right to criticize queer oppression when it occurs.

I am going to put it to you simply.

You as a queer are punching another queer in the face.

You as a queer punch this other queer in the face repeatedly.

You attack him so because he won't turn over his money to you. You are blackmailing him and extorting from him and stealing his money from him Every week you punch him in the face some more and he doesn't fight back because he can't. He has done nothing to you personally, but that is the way it is.

In the meantime this queer who you have beaten to a bloody pulp goes home and yells mean and nasty things at his mother wife and children.

This yelling of mean and nasty things at his mother and children is something you don't like so you go and punch him in the face some more.

While you are punching his face bloody you say to him: "You better stop yelling mean and nasty things at your mother and children because the more you do it the more I will punch you in the face." In reality you will keep punching him in the face anyway and you will find other excuses for doing so.

I understand that you want to protect the poor miscreant's mother and children from mean and nasty things. In fact now you don't even think about the fact that every time you punch the guy in the face you are just thinking about what a mean and nasty SOB he is. Really! You have to justify punching his face bloody somehow.

Jerry Monaco -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20061227/a2b5f994/attachment.htm>