[lbo-talk] Bored? How about Radio Schizo's "Best of 2006" year-end soundtrack?

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 04:15:28 PST 2006

[Acclaimed by Scott McLemmee, Razorcake Magazine, and 410media.com, and plenty others! It's damn good, folks!) And it's all anti-capitalist or anti-"the system." :)

------------------

_RADIO SCHIZO TOP 2O LPs of 2006 LPs_ (1 song from each LP) :

1. KILLING JOKE - This Tribal Antidote 2. WORLD BURNS TO DEATH - Those Who Have Come to the End 3. MIKA MIKO - Take it Serious 4. CAREER SUICIDE - You Got Caught 5. JAY REATARD - We Who Wait (Adverts)

6. TRAGEDY - Deaf and Disbelieving 7. CAUSTIC CHRIST - Sadist Society 8. UNDER PRESSURE - Sick/Sinful 9. POISON IDEA - Kill the Messenger 10. GOVERNMENT WARNING - No Moderation

11. RIVER CITY TANLINES - In My Mode Rollin' 12. MISS ALEX WHITE & CHRIS PLAYBOY - Thunder 13. BORN/DEAD - Endless War 14. CROW - Give Up All Hope 15. PISSCHRIST - Blood Bled Dry

16. PESD - Body Bags 17. HERO DISHONEST - Stalin vs. Hank Hardy 18. SKITSYSTEM - Vald 19. MASSMORD - Same Old Story, Same Old Shit 20. KRIGSHOT - Konsumtion

(Total play time: 51 mins.)

RADIO SCHIZO: http://www.myspace.com/radio_schizo

-- Direct download of mp3 of the above show:

http://media.libsyn.com/media/radioschizo/Radio_Schizo_43__Top_20_LPs_of_2006_-_1_song_from_each.mp3