[lbo-talk] Google gets evil

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 10:59:34 PST 2006

Boing Boing, which reported on this earlier today, provides an update:

Google "disappears" sex blogs? UPDATED

UPDATE (Dec. 28): Readers have been writing in to say that whatever happened here, the issue appears to be resolved for now -- at least for the specific sex blogs cited in this post. I haven't verified this, but if it's true, great. Still, the bloggers' concerns still remain: we don't know exactly what happened or how or why, or who or what "fixed" it, or how or why. When all of us rely on one single service to access so much of the information we need each day, and the company behind that service doesn't have to be transparent to its users, problems like this are inevitable. And they can have real-world consequences for "little guy" businesses on the 'net, and for anyone seeking information online.

link -

<http://www.boingboing.net/2006/12/27/google_disappears_se.html>

.d.

We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas.

Larry Fine

...................... http://monroelab.net/blog/