[lbo-talk] Foucault on AIDS, was Fidel

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Thu Dec 28 12:59:01 PST 2006

It's also worth mentioning that Miller's book is fairly infamous for its own inaccuracies. In particular, it is famous for a lurid and phobic depiction of homosexuality and the gay liberation movement of the seventies. (My old professor Liz Kotz referred to it as a camp classic.) The Macey book and the Eribon book are supposed to be much better.

robert wood