[lbo-talk] Hitch makes an exception: hefty, Jewish, & dykey women are funny

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 10:20:14 PST 2006

>From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
>
><http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2006/12/hitchens-still-stirring-
>controversy-women-still-not-funny.php>
>
>... Hitchens went on to say that he knows of only one woman who is both as
>funny as any man and doesn't fall into the disqualifying categories of
>"hefty, dykey, or Jewish": British cartoonist Posy Simmonds. The reason
>she commands Hitchens's respect? "She can match me in dirty limericks, in
>which I'd thought I was unbeatable."

With flaming drinks Hitch was filled to the gunnel, Saying, bent over with head in a funnel: "With my head up my ass It will soon come to pass -- I‘ll see the light at the end of the tunnel!"

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Get live scores and news about your team: Add the Live.com Football Page www.live.com/?addtemplate=football&icid=T001MSN30A0701