[lbo-talk] Ian Williams

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 09:59:16 PST 2006

> Ian's position on the Middle East is excellent. He saw the Serbs, in
> fact, as analogous to the Israelis in their persecution of Muslims. I
> don't agree with this at all, but aside from the Balkans I think his
> politics are, as we used to say in the Party of the Right, eminently
> sound.
>
> Doug

Having read big chunks of testimony to the Milosevic ICTY and way too many other sources on the Bosnian and Kosovar conflicts, one could take the volumnious excerpts from human rights reports on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as Norman Finkelstein does in, "Beyond Chutzpah, " and see the same racist, rapist chauvinism. -- Michael Pugliese