[lbo-talk] "Did 10 000 really die"

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 22:53:34 PST 2006

Yoshie wrote:

> I really don't understand people who hate Serbs and
> Islamists at the same time. :->

LOL! Neither do I. In Germany, Matthias Küntzel <http://www.matthiaskuentzel.de> did excellent investigative reporting on the demonization of the Serbs in the media and government as part of the war drive.

Now, he is a stark, raving, anti-Islam crusader. In both cases, it's a result of projecting the political constellation of WWII on contemporary events.

But at least Küntzel and the hardcore Anti-Germans are consistent. The anglophone Euston left, as far as I can tell, is consistent only in its support of the use of Western military power, whenever, wherever.

I enjoy the provocative role Michael P. plays on this list, but I hate to see him throw in with the awful Euston crowd.