[lbo-talk] Saddam hanging video

Dennis Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Sun Dec 31 12:18:40 PST 2006

Dennis Perrin wrote:

> Necro porn in the dead of the night. Now my 2006 is complete.
> Thanks Doug!

...confirming something we suspected all along: the whole Iraq war was nothing but an old-fashioned Texas lynching, an excuse to dangle a brown man at the end of a rope.

But Saddam will have the last laugh on the Empire which installed him back in the 1960s. The Tigris-Euphrates meatgrinder is kicking the military, financial and symbolic shit out of the US Empire. And it will only get worse.

-- DRR