[lbo-talk] Fuck the Bullshit, it's time to throw down -- with a RADIO SCHIZO podcast!

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 07:23:49 PST 2006

Thx. Another great broadcast ;-) Even the two French punk bands. For a country so bereft of any good rock bands that was a revelation. And thx for drawing attn. to this lyric, "All the hippies drive SUV's. And their kids are dying for gasoline!"

Even if where I am gigging right now, obnoxious, white upper-class Highlands Ranch, Colorado with nary a hippie in sight (go to Boulder) has so many damn SUV's after a day and evening in the "white collar" call center factory waiting for the bus I feel like taking a torch to a random SUV w/ a Bush 2004 bumper sticker. http://radioschizo.metalwarfare.com

Kick Out The Jams, Motherfuckers!

-- Michael Pugliese