[lbo-talk] Brokeback for gay men and small girls?

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Wed Feb 1 18:25:45 PST 2006

At 08:31 PM 2/1/2006, Emily Gordon wrote:
> So women and gay men?
>Open-minded people should get past the tired misogyny of "fag hags"
>and ask more questions.

I'm sorry you are straight! I'm in lust!

I was going to joke with Brian about the line in his forward that said it was soft porn for women looking for men-on-men action.

I like the HOT hard porn men-on-men action!

Too lazy to look but Susie Bright talked about this quite some time ago. Pundits were saying back in December that the role would ruin Jake's career. Susie laughed -- as did I. These guys don't know 14 year olds very well -- the young women the pundits were saying would turn on Jake once they learned he was gay.

As I recall, this was true when I was 14. The notion that some teen heartthrob on Teen Beat mag might be gay didn't matter a whit, just like it didn't matter a whit he was making out, then, with someone you'd never look like.

ooooo nooooo. Women and girls have libidos!

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org