[lbo-talk] Fuck the Bullshit, it's time to throw down -- with a RADIO SCHIZO podcast!

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 06:54:32 PST 2006

> Read a story a while back (adbusters, I believe) about some kids that
> regularly went
> to a hill overlooking a Hummer(bummer) dealer's carlot to practice
> driving golfballs.
>
> 10 points for a windshield.
>
> Leigh

500 points for running down Grandma in, "Death Race 2000, " starring David Carradine, IIRC, a 70's sick movie classic.

Shopping at Super Target yesterday before finally seeing Brokeback Mountain, at the multiplex near the Coor's beer factory, at the check out, saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre on DVD for sale.

-- Michael Pugliese