[lbo-talk] Link to Muhammed cartoons

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Fri Feb 3 07:14:05 PST 2006

--- Carrol Cox
> The free speech of racists ought to be suppressed --
> but probably not by
> state action. I was personally offended by W posting
> that url: it
> nauseated me. He ought to be sent to coventry by all
> decent men & women.

That, for a change, makes me really glad that under the US legals and political system people who think along these lines have almost no chance of coming near any halls of power.

Wojtek

^^^^^^ CB: In other words, you are really glad that racists, like you, dominate and control the halls of power in the U.S.