[lbo-talk] Don't do it in the road (if the road's in Kansas)

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Feb 3 08:38:02 PST 2006

andie nachgeborenen wrote:
> Smells Like Teen Snogging
> Kansas' wacky attorney general smells sex everywhere.
> By Dahlia Lithwick
> Posted Thursday, Feb. 2, 2006, at 6:05 PM ET

I had some minor interactions with the current Kansas AG back in the 1980s when I was a student activist. Phill Kline pretty much dropped off my radar when I left Kansas for 14 years. But I remember that he was head of the College Republicans and that he wrote columns for the campus newspaper, The Daily Kansan. One thing on my to-do list is to go to Lawrence to dig up some of his old columns. They might be worth sharing on the Internet now that Kline has risen to power.

Chuck