[lbo-talk] Film examples of impossible love

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Sat Feb 4 10:53:47 PST 2006

Sorry to overpost but since it's not clear people understood what I wrote in that jumble about courtly love, maybe people could define what they mean by "impossible love" --just coz i'm curious how what I wrote was interpreted and then how the films are thus examples of what they mean by impossible love.

i don't have time to "correct" interpretations of what i'd written, anyway. plus, i'm always kind of interested in the various ways it has been interpreted.