[lbo-talk] Stillers

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Feb 5 23:50:32 PST 2006

John Lacny wrote:

> What are people's views on the ethics of encouraging riots to no
> sociopolitical purpose? Answer quickly, because I'm about to go join the
> masses.

What the fuck are you still doing inside? Go out and enjoy the celebration!

Sports celebrations are better than riots. I really hope that when the revolution comes, it's like a good sports celebration.

Fondly recalling a night spent celebrating the 1988 NCAA Men's Basketball Championship in Lawrence, KS.

Damn, that was a party! And the best kind, because our team wasn't expected to win it all. Go hawks!

Chuck