[lbo-talk] How Gay Are You?

W. Kiernan wkiernan at ij.net
Mon Feb 6 17:25:09 PST 2006

BklynMagus wrote:

> Dear List:

> This be the quiz.

I got a seven.

The thing is, (naturally one hesitates to admit such personal lameness, but wtf it's teh internets) I have had probably the most boring and conventional, the most unambitious and unadventurous, the most unsucccessful and unenviable love life of any individual subscribed to LBOtalk. Even my inward impulses are boring; a little snog & cuddle and then shuffle off to sleepy land all content... Admittedly I'm kinda old and y'all are a comparison audience chock fulla swingin horndogs, but if The Moderators only knew all the details in sad detail they'd probably boot me right off the list for running the average down so badly.

Yet merely by virtue of having read a couple racy books (great Frensh litrature!) in the distant past, and of possessing a not-completely constipated imagination and the fortitude to click a radio button honestly, here by state-of-the-art psychometry I am alarmed to find my loser ass occupying the very "hot spot," as it were saying "no" to no one but "yes yes yes!" to all lovers everywhere.

What a bunch of shit! I mean, uh, I question the scientific validity of the results.

Yours WDK - WKiernan at ij.net