[lbo-talk] NYRB & Brokeback

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Feb 7 07:47:27 PST 2006

The New York Review of Books politely reminded me that Daniel Mendelsohn's review of Brokeback Mountain, which I posted here by lazily forwarding it from another list, is copyrighted material, and didn't include a link to their original, where it is freely available.

Multiple apologies to the NYRB, and to lbo-talk readers, since I usually like to include links to original sources.