[lbo-talk] Re: Iran and the Left in a Moral Snare

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Feb 7 13:18:58 PST 2006

Nathan Newman wrote:

> [...]

Nathan, the counter-examples you point to range from the alarming to the repulsive. Calling India essentially Hindu would be a very controversial position for lots of Indians. And I do wonder how the BJP would react to Hindus migrating to India from other countries and claiming a piece of their essential Hinduness, whatever that is.

Doug