[lbo-talk] Freedom" of fascist speech is an absurdity

Wendy Lyon wendy.lyon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 06:52:28 PST 2006

On 2/9/06, Charles Brown <cbrown at michiganlegal.org> wrote:

> Do I really have to prove to you that the Nazis conspired to and did kill
> tens of millions of people, tens of millions more casualties ?

I wasn't asking you to prove that. I just don't except that everyone who subscribes to the ideology of Nazism is actually conspiring to do the same. As I indicated previously, most of the ones I've known have been happy just to shave their heads and listen to Skrewdriver records. They may talk the talk but they've no real intention of walking the walk.