[lbo-talk] Labor Party Builder/February 2006

Michael Hoover hooverm at scc-fl.edu
Sat Feb 11 03:48:33 PST 2006

PARTY BUILDER February 2006

IN THIS ISSUE: Labor Party News - February 2006 * The Case for South Carolina * SC Campaign: How You Can Help * In Memoriam: Ernie Rousselle * The Phrase that Pays- Capitol Hill Shop Steward * No Comment click here to read Labor Party News

ABOUT THE LABOR PARTY The Labor Party is a national organization made up of international unions and thousands of local unions - representing over two million workers - worker supportive organizations and individual members. Founded in 1996 at a convention of 1,400 delegates, the Labor Party exists to develop an independent working-class politics. We believe that on important issues such as health care, trade, and the rights to organize, bargain and strike, both the Democratic and Republican Parties have failed working people. Visit our website at www.thelaborparty.org