[lbo-talk] Re: Rabbi Michael Lerner using the Antisemitism cardagainst the US Green party

Willy Greenfields filthydirtyunwashed at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 12:28:05 PST 2006

Brian writes:

>Clearly, Chinese depradations in Tibet demand a
>call for divestment, but the US left is peculiarly
>silent.

If we apply a uniform standard of Lernerism, I'd have to say that Chinese treatment of Uighurs is probably far worse. Your concentration on the Tibetan minority therefore reeks of traditional anti-Islamic bigotry.

Personally, I'm for concentrating my fire where it's likely to prove effective and where I'm implicated as a taxpayer.