[lbo-talk] Frontline, on the 'The Meth Epidemic'

Jim from_alamut at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 16:01:21 PST 2006

Also no one seems to want to make the connection between the growing Ritalin use amongst children backed by the State and the Meth epidemic.

Side note: In my state they have made it almost impossible to get enought psuedoeptherdrine to make up Meth for home use with new laws restricting its sale. The result is an increase in robberies and thefts (not to mention gang crime which is new to our small city) to pay for Mexican Meth (known here asn Ice) which is more expensive and for some reason has flooded the area. So that there is just as much meth use as before but now the dangerous crime rate is up as well.

jim