[lbo-talk] union money

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 19:59:14 PST 2006

MG: >I know union households in the US consistently vote DP.<

they consistently vote DP much more than most, but there are exceptions too. (It's a statistical relationship.) I was talking to UAW officials back in the 1970s and they were the ones who said that a lot of the rank and file supported the GOP (even though back then the UAW was one of the more progressive national unions). In fact, I was sort of quoting them. -- Jim Devine Bust Big Brother Bush!