[lbo-talk] Munich

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 23:29:52 PST 2006

On 2/13/06, joanna <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:
> Because I found "Schindler's List" to be one of the most revolting
> movies I've ever seen, I was planning to give Munich a miss. But this
> review is somewhat encouraging.
>
> Joanna

So I guess you've never seen Birth of a Nation, Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Death Race 2000?

"Unpack, " as a UCSC Prof. loved to say when asking an undergrad to elaborate, please. Were you aware Tony Kushner, hardly a right-wing Zionist co-wrote, IIRC, the screenplay?

Heh, I should append a neo-con Zionist slam of the film from The Weekly Standard or Commentary.

-- Michael Pugliese