[lbo-talk] TO

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Tue Feb 14 09:03:58 PST 2006

Hope this doesn't offend anyone here -- TO has consistently been a source of timely information. marta

Tuesday 14 February 2006

I would love to have a serious budget to work with. We have our old faithful donors who always come through, but the vast majority do not. If you are not a donor but you are a TO reader, get in the game. Help us out.

Just click this link for our secure donation form : https://secure.entango.com/donate/pkXd5Fr9GE4?mail

If you prefer to donate by check, make payable to : Truthout P.O. Box 231278 Encinitas, CA 92023

Or donate by phone : (213) 489-1971

(t r u t h o u t is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, independent news source. Your contributions are completely tax deductible.)

FOR LOW INCOME READERS : Don't send cash - just help by spreading the word!

IF YOU ARE AN ACTIVE DONOR - THANK YOU!

REMINDER: The t r u t h o u t service is FREE to all. Donations are strictly voluntary. If you stop receiving the t r u t h o u t Newsletter, please notify us at once.