[lbo-talk] Re: further adventures in political surrealism

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Feb 16 10:16:20 PST 2006

Nathan Newman wrote:

>Jesus Christ, how many anti-union talking points can you repeat it in a
>week, Doug.

As many as circumstances warrant.

>This kind of "left wing" union bashing does make me ill after a while.

You love that word "bashing." One can't criticize organized labor because one wants a more powerful and successful union movement. No, one is merely parrotting right-wing talking points, giving aid & comfort to the enemy, blowing things way out of proportion, etc. When will you open your mind? When private sector union density hits 5%? We should be there pretty soon, actually.

Why don't you take this up with Fitch - he'll be at Coliseum Books, 11 W 42nd St in NYC, Monday at 6:30.

Doug