[lbo-talk] What is you know what ?

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 10:41:39 PST 2006

I wrote: >> it's [the excessive use of the words "fascism" and "fascist"] also boring after awhile. <<

CB:> I see what you mean; and afterall, all your posts are just soooo interesting.<

I wasn't attacking you, but your excessive use of the word and your many defenses of that excessive use. It's like those who use obscenities in large quantities when they talk. After awhile, the f-word etc. lack any shock value. It ends up being meaningless noise.

I don't know if my posts are interesting or not. If they aren't perhaps some objective observer can tell me. -- Jim Devine / Bust Big Brother Bush!

"There are no whole truths; all truths are half-truths. It is trying to treat them as whole truths that plays the devil." -- Alfred North Whitehead