[lbo-talk] What is you know what ?

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 16:08:59 PST 2006

Thanks for your help. Distracted by Leigh's tirade, I forgot about the fact that fascism wouldn't charge its prisoners with any legally-defined crime. It would be _official_ that the ruling party and its Leader would be above the law.

why don't we simply call Bushism "fucked up" rather than abuse the word "fascist," which has a specific historical meaning?