[lbo-talk] bylined!

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Thu Feb 16 22:06:22 PST 2006

My first bylined column comes out tomorrow -- I mean today! It's a regular 'column' that comes out every week. If you want, you can even comment on the item.

It's exciting material that normally only gives the hardcore open source geeks a thrill, but you wouldn't believe how happy I've been the last two days to be plowing through this material again!

I edited my first story yesterday, getting used to their editorial style. Once I get my feet wet and learn the ropes, I can pitch stories for three publications.

I am sooooooooooo happy working in in this field again! I was doing the happy dance practically. Weird, I know, but it was fun and challenging.

Off to do some more happy dancing.