[lbo-talk] What is you know what ?

Chip Berlet c.berlet at publiceye.org
Fri Feb 17 08:54:10 PST 2006

The Nuremburg trials established the concept of genocide as a legal concept, and added it to a list being collected to define international human rights. The UN then codified them.

The Nuremburg trials did not define fascism in any way, shape, or form.

-Chip Berlet

From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org on behalf of Charles Brown Sent: Fri 2/17/2006 10:12 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] What is you know what ? <<SNIP>>

I'd say my definition of fascist tends to the international legal definition that was established in the Nuremburg trials of the Nazi war criminals. The legal principles established there have been encoded generally as crimes against peace and crimes against humanity. Crimes against peace are war crimes or criminal wars. Crimes against humanity are genocides. I'll try to find a net reprint of the definitions of these crimes.

<<SNIP>>

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: application/ms-tnef Size: 3979 bytes Desc: not available URL: <../attachments/20060217/98317ef8/attachment.bin>