[lbo-talk] Scott McLemee Prepares for the D. Ho. Counterstrike

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 07:49:57 PST 2006

Scott McLemee directs his impressive artillery towards Horowitz (that self powered engine of dangerous comedy) and prepares for the inevitably inaccurate return volleys...

"The column on David Horowitz is now done. It's time for me to grab a shotgun, an inflatable raft, and several cans of pork and beans, and hunker down to a period of survivalist withdrawl at an undisclosed location.

My favorite part (and seriously, I do love this) was when he said that I am a left-wing notable who pulls down enormous riches for his work."

[...]

The D Ho! article -

<http://insidehighered.com/views/2006/02/22/mclemee>

and Scott's site -

<http://www.mclemee.com/>

.d.

---------

http://monroelab.net/blog/

If you say, I love you, then you have already fallen in love with language, which is already a form of break up and infidelity.

Jean Baudrillard