[lbo-talk] Socialim [was: Cheery thought for the next 300 years

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:43:26 PST 2006

> So I'm an anarchist librarian which confuses
> more than a few people.
>
> Aren't anarchists against organization?
>
> Chuck

so you reject the LC system and Dewey Decimal and alphabetical order by author? That means that only you know where the books are (if anyone does). That must give you power over the people who come to the library... ;-) -- Jim Devine / Bust Big Brother Bush! "There are no whole truths; all truths are half-truths. It is trying to treat them as whole truths that plays the devil." -- Alfred North Whitehead