[lbo-talk] WSJ: how to sound like a hawk without being one

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:38:25 PST 2006

Nathan Newman wrote:
> So isn't it better to sound like a hawk than to be one? Wouldn't you
> rather Dems score points by bashing UAE emirs than advocating killing more
> Iraqi civilians?

Institutionally insulting one of the few allies the US has in the middle east goes to show how moronic the officials we elect to lead us are.

One choice you offer is stupid, the other option, evil.

Those aren't the only choices in either case, they are just the ones being presented to the public after being 'vetted' by highly paid, dangerous, political hacks and morons.

Leigh www.leighm.net http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/