[lbo-talk] AP: Destruction of mosque pushes Iraq towards all-out civil war

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 20:45:12 PST 2006

B. wrote:
> Mosque Attack Pushes Iraq Toward Civil War
>
> By ZIAD KHALAF, Associated Press Writer
> Wed Feb 22, 6:38 PM ET
>
> SAMARRA, Iraq - Insurgents posing as police
Right... insurgents posing as police... hang on while I finish laughing.

Try SAS or some other task force that finally managed to get a mission accomplished without get killed and buried in unmarked shallow graves.

I call it destabilization by external forces... SAS or indy mercenaries would be my two most likely guesses.

But it WILL help to create that civil war because the average Iraqi is just as in the dark about the forces that would seek to keep their nation in a perpetual state of war as are the average Americans that support the war in Iraq.

Leigh www.leighm.net http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/