[lbo-talk] AP: Destruction of mosque pushes Iraq towards all-out civil war

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 23 11:54:03 PST 2006

To add fuel to the fire, I'll note that a month ago Alex Cockburn asked, appositely I thought, "How long will it be before the US is pumping arms and other supplies into the Sunni resistance as a counter-weight to the Shia?"

Cui bono is a civil war in Iraq? Divide et impera is the imperialist's oldest rule. --CGE