[lbo-talk] eminent domain

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Fri Feb 17 19:23:21 PST 2006

wot? I'm the bitch around the joint. I turn my back and get busy for a couple of days and Lacny's trying to take over. I'll have none of it. None of it I tell ya!

My thought: people have been reading Michael for years now on PEN-l, lbo, Marxist-Feminist and a gazillion other lists I'm probably unaware of (the horror!). You're the first person who's ever complained.

Maybe this is because Hoov is such an intimidating BITCH himself no one dares but my money's on the fact that other people can read Hoov's "reporting from the battlefield" style of writing.

I mean, I always picture him in a foxhole or something -- with artillery flying about, bombs going off, and shells exploding. He's talking his posts into a walkie talkie where it's all being transcribed by some magical typer-Elf who deliverers it to the LBO list.

Think of it like that. It's fun! (Considering the fact that I've never seen Hoover once, EVER, get in a fight on any list, this little fantasy of mine is pretty apt if I do think so myself.)

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org