Re: [lbo-talk] Reason: The Age of Corporate Environmentalism: Surprise­—big business has learned that it’s pretty easy being green by Katherine Mangu-Ward.

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Feb 24 08:58:36 PST 2006

Michael Pugliese wrote:
> http://www.reason.com/0602/fe.km.the.shtml
> Also see in the current issue of Reason a good article on the
> contradictions of Fair Trade Coffee. "Left-Wing, " PMC Meet "Juan
> Valdez."
>
> --
> Michael Pugliese, "Good to the Last Drop." "I'll take a double whip,
> soy latte, " Yuck. "Rice Dream Latte, "?
> http://www.espressoplanet.com/espresso_coffee_glossary_dictionary.htm
> Sounds horrid. Serve w/ a tofu burger?

I had a hearty snicker yesterday when I read that L'Oreal was trying to buy the Body Shop chain.

You gotta love American liberal-left politics: We'll buy our way to a healthier planet while we vote those Democrats into office who do wonderful things for the poor and disempowered.

Gag me with a loofa sponge.

Chuck