[lbo-talk] Iraqi Civil War is Monumental Failure for Bush

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 09:07:06 PST 2006

> the United States veers dangerously on the precipice of its worst wartime embarrassment since Vietnam as Iraq plunges into an irreversible civil war.<

perhaps worse that Vietnam, since this war has turned into an utter disaster _much faster_ than the war against Vietnam did. It was almost a disaster from day 1. (NB: here, I'm talking about a disaster from the point of view of the US govt.) -- Jim Devine / Bust Big Brother Bush! "There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality." -- Pablo Picasso