[lbo-talk] eminent domain

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Feb 25 09:37:47 PST 2006

Nathan Newman wrote:

>The reality is that those passing STATE restrictions on LOCAL powers,
>usually white legislatures in places like Texas taking away powers from
>black and latino-dominated cities, are based on a corporate-funded agenda.

Why do you think I support that? Did I ever suggest that for a second? In NewmanWorld, one is either a hardcore union loyalist or a rightwing enemy of the working class; one is either a supporter of the right of noble hardworking communities to do urban planning or of nefarious corporate interests trying to take that right away from them.

You're a walking ad for the right-wing caricature of elite liberals.

Doug