[lbo-talk] Move 'em Out! Hey, I thought we were leaving Iraq? NOT!

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 18:36:43 PST 2006

These are the guys that are going to be visiting those Blockbusters and MickyDs at those multi-BILLION dollar bases that are *already* built in the heartland of Iraq. Eventually, they are going to move out and strategically hamlet any part of the country with oil that they can pacify.

February 26th, 2006 7:18 AM HST

New wave of Marines start leaving for Iraq By Associated Press

KANEOHE BAY, Hawaii (AP) _ The first of 900 Hawaii-based Marines have left the islands for deployment in the war in Iraq.

About 60 Marines with the Third Battalion, Third Marine Regiment left yesterday for the Haditha area of Iraq. Hundreds more will follow them over the next several weeks. <...> http://www.kpua.net/news.php?id=7595