[lbo-talk] Minutemen Take Campaign to Maryland Centers

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Mon Feb 27 06:53:18 PST 2006

> Minutemen Take Campaign to Md. Centers
> Group Expands Protest of Anti-Illegal Immigration Amid
> Accusations of Intimidation
>
> By Nancy Trejos
> Washington Post Staff Writer
> Sunday, February 26, 2006; Page C06
>
> The Minutemen have crossed the border.

Our community organizations is working with CASA Maryland to establish a work center in our neighborhood. So far, the only obstacle we faced was a NIMBY crowd, but it looks like we may also be paid a visit by the nazis - if they dare to show up in the bowels of Baltimore. Any ideas how to "greet" them properly?

Wojtek