[lbo-talk] Minutemen Take Campaign to Maryland Centers

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 09:37:16 PST 2006

As alluded to in the article, some anti-minutemen activists have shown up when the minutemen are out harassing day labor centers and have videotaped/photographed THE MINUTEMEN as they harassed the day laborer and (somehow having learned of the Minutemen's place of residence) have even picketed their homes. The Minutemen themselves do not seem to take kindly to being photographed or videotaped. Despite all the hype, there don't seem to be very many active supporters of Minutemen and usually the counterdemonstrators out number them by large margins. SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Wojtek Sokolowski <sokol at jhu.edu>