[lbo-talk] Conservatives happier than liberals

Adam Souzis adamsz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 11:40:53 PST 2006

as the article says: "Such puzzles show why social science is not for amateurs." methinks Will should have taken his own advise.

so there's a correlation between people that self-identify as conservative and self-identify as "very happy". Whatever.

i'll take an aphorism over a press release about a poll result any day...a couple come to mind:

"ignorance is bliss"

"the average man lives a life of quiet desperation"

I suspect "conservatives" are more quiet about their desperation than "liberals"

-- adam