[lbo-talk] dealing with climate change

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Feb 28 15:17:45 PST 2006

<http://www.gawker.com/news/vogue/we-might-suggest-bathing-suits-157467.php>

We Might Suggest Bathing Suits READ MORE: VOGUE, CONDE NAST, FASHION, WEATHER

From the table of contents in the current Vogue:

303 The heat is on. As climate change continues apace, the world may be saying goodbye to the season as we know them. So how will this affect the way people dress? Vogue travels to Dubai, California, Brazil, and Russia for the fashion weather report. By Robert Sullivan

Hey, if the apocalypse must come, there's no reason you shouldn't be properly dressed for it.