[lbo-talk] Re: Liza & Doug have a kid

W. Kiernan wkiernan at ij.net
Tue Jan 3 04:27:23 PST 2006

Doug Henwood wrote:

> I think nurses are generally great, and all the nurses

> in this adventure (there was one at the birth, along

> with the doc, and bunches of others at every stage) have

> been terrific.

Lucky you, they actually were there. All three of my kids were born at home (my wife, who is a nurse herself, insisted on this). Her friend who is a licensed midwife showed up an hour before my oldest daughter Selah was born, but she was a half-hour late for Delilah and a half-hour late _again_ for Felix.

Yours WDK - WKiernan at ij.net