[lbo-talk] david letterman to Bill O'Rielly: you're 60% full of crap

Sean Johnson Andrews inciteinsight at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 13:19:58 PST 2006

[I know that there are a few people here who like to hear about people giving Bill O'Rielly a hard time. A snippet from David Letterman's Show last night,,,full transcript and clip at http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/01/04.html#a6571 ]

dave: "I'm not smart enough to debate you point to point on this [intelligence before the war, Cindy Sheehan, Bush=liar, etc.] but I have the feeling about 60% of what you say is crap--but I don't know that for a fact."