[lbo-talk] Dems recuiting pro-gun anti-abortion candidates

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 16:10:59 PST 2006

``It's almost as if Democrats forgot how to be successful on these issues and are trying to relearn some of the approaches Bill Clinton took in 1992 that were so successful,''

Yeah, right. It's certainly couldn't be that the Democratic leadership is forwarding a policy of capitulation on every issue but the actual name of their party.

And yet, Senator Hillary "I Would Have Lost to Giuliani" Clinton, the great enemy of flag-burning and weeper-in-chief over the abortion rights she "fought for" all her political life and Senator John "I Lost, I Suck, I'm Running Again" Kerry may yet prove that, as Democrats, you don't have to be born into the power, you can also marry into it.

boddi